Search Jobs

Neonatology

by

Recruiter:   Seth Jordan
Phone:  (703) 378-0004 Ext 308
Position ID:  SJ11037

BAS Healthcare

Location: Southern Oregon is a great place to live especially if you love the outdoors! These family- friendly communities, wonderful schools, excellent weather, abundant recreational activities, and an opportunity to enjoy a well-balanced life. Southern Oregon is known for its hiking, biking, fishing, river-boating, snow-skiing and more! This region boasts several local, award-winning wineries & vineyards. Drive to the spectacular Oregon coast in 2 hours or fly to San Francisco or Portland in 50 minutes. There is an International Airport that is centrally located and easily accessible from most airports around the country.

Facility: State-of-the-art community hospital serving the patients of Southern Oregon

Opportunity: Seeking Hospitalist to work a 7on/7off schedule with 20% of the work being geared towards Administrative work with the other 80% towards patient care. Intensivist are on staff for ICU work! No procedures and no call!

Compensation Incredible compensation package with performance incentives and strong sign on bonus. Relocation package along with full medical benefits, retirement, 21 days vacation days in addition to block schedule and CME offered!



Upload your CV/resume or any other relevant file. Max. file size: 8 MB.