Website BAS Healthcare
Location-Nestled in Eastern Connecticut this city includes rural country areas, suburban neighborhoods, and historic districts. This area provides a low cost of living relative to large metropolitan areas and breathtaking coastline being within 80 miles from New York, NY, 40 miles from Hartford, CT and 20 minutes to the coast.
-board-certified gastroenterologist to join our group, providing high quality inpatient and outpatient care.
- Examine, obtain medical history and treat acute and chronic illnesses.
- Order, perform and interpret diagnostic tests.
- Create treatment plans, and involve patients and family members in those plans.
- Initiate appropriate specialty referrals.
- Collaborate on improvement in care delivery and service with management, other physicians and staff.
- Work with practice management to ensure compliance with billing and coding requirements.
- Perform procedures at Hospital’s endoscopy center.
- Provide on call coverage for gastroenterology at Hospital. Call rotation is 1 in 4.
- Competitive base salary plus incentive compensation based on productivity and quality measures.
- Generous paid time off includes vacation, holidays, sick time and CME.
- Benefits include medical, vision, dental (including orthodontia), 401k with employer match and CME allowance.
- H-1B Cap Exempt. Willing to sponsor Green Card applications.