Website BAS Healthcare
Location: About 40 minutes from Hartford, CT, about 1 hour to Providence, RI, and only 25 minutes to Mystic and the Long Island Sound beaches
Facility: 250-bed, not-for-profit, acute care community hospital
Opportunity: FT Urology locums needed until Perm doctor can be identified and hired. Will also consider locums/perm.
Seeking a general Urologist for our Eastern CT region located right near the beautiful CT shoreline. Join this well-established Urology practice with 7 surgeons and 4 advanced practitioners, 3 in the office and 1 inpatient. Operate at a 250 bed community hospital and one of the top performing Hospitals in the state.
• Great lifestyle – 1 in 6 call covering only 1 hospital
• Hospitalist service admits all kidney stones
• Advanced Practitioner support in the office and hospital
• Walk into high volume created from retiring physicians
• Dedicated hospital urology Nurse Practitioner handles all daytime consults
• Generous benefits and compensation
90 Days of credentialing
Compensation: Hourly rate paid weekly, malpractice, and travel expenses.