Website BAS Healthcare
Location: Located in northwestern, NY across from Kingston, Canada with access to Rochester and Syracuse, NY! Great location for outdoor enthusiasts i.e. fishing, skiing, boating, hunting and mountain climbing. You can have it all – gorgeous natural surroundings, easy access to metropolitan areas, excellent school systems, high-quality medicine for your family, low cost of living, safe community and a comfortable, relaxed lifestyle amidst some of the most scenic country and most enjoyable recreational opportunities in America. Enjoy a small town feeling with big city amenities – including dining locations and multiple stores for shopping. The Adirondack Mountains offer one of American’s last great wilderness regions. The St. Lawrence Seaway, 454 miles long, is where you can experience one of nature’s true wonders, the magnificent Thousand Islands.
Facility: A 300 bed, not-for-profit hospital in Upstate New York.
Opportunity: Direct hire Urology search – join new office building located in a developed medical complex within minutes from the hospital.
* Provide Urological Care: medical and surgical
* Dedicated Hospital Support Staff
* General Urology: to include endo-urology and an established Robotics program
Compensation: Employed position with a base salary and full benefits package. HPSA site offering Federal Medical School Loan Forgiveness and possible Visa Assistance!
- Annual Salary starting at $485,000, plus WRVU productivity 8340/$50 Unit
- Signing bonus $50,000
- Retention Bonus $25,000 each year of contract
- Educational Loan Repayment $20,000 per year
- Relocation reimbursement up to $10,000